- Smoking is not permitted inside the cabins or walking around the property. Smoking is allowed on the porch only. There is a $250 fee is there is evidence of smoking inside the cabins.
- Three night minimum during summer months especially over weekends (June, July & August) unless there is a natural opening for less than three nights. Two night minimum on weekends during the winter months (September – May). We are happy to consider reservations for less than the minimum stay requirement depending on dates and current cabin availability. Please call us for additional information.
- Three to four night minimum on holidays depending on which holiday. Please call us for additional availability if you require a stay for less than 3-4 nights.
- Cabins include: dishes, kitchen utensils and linens. We do provide WiFi, however there are no televisions or telephones, but you can bring your own.
- Each cabin has fans for your comfort. There is no air conditioning in the cabins, however, most homes in Flagstaff do not require air conditioning because of the mild summers.
- In order to keep our rates as low as possible, we ask that you leave the cabin in the same condition it was found, i.e wash/replace dishes and dump trash.
- We respect our guests privacy and do not enter cabins once guests have checked in, however, we are more than happy to provide housekeeping services upon request. Fresh linens may be exchanged at the office at your convenience during office hours.
- Check-in time: After 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.(9:00 p.m. on Fridays.)
- Check-out time: By 11:00 a.m.(Late check-outs require prior management approval. Fees may apply.)
- All reservations require a 50% advance payment.
- Lost or unreturned keys will result in a $10 fee.
- Reservations are for registered guests only. For the comfort of all of our guests, unauthorized guests are not allowed on the property.
- Guests are responsible for any type of damages caused in the cabins.
BED & BREAKFAST
- B&B suites are for adult guests. We have 17 family-friendly cabins for families with children.
- No smoking or pets are permitted.
- No minimum night stay is required.
- Reservations are for registered guests only.
- We respect our guests privacy and do not enter B&B suites once guests have checked in, however, we are more than happy to provide housekeeping services upon request.
- B&B suites have window air-conditioning units.
- Guests are responsible for any type of damages caused in the B&B suites.
- B&B reservations = 7-day cancellation period.
- Cabin 16 and the Hogan = 14-day cancellation period.
- One cabin reservation = 7-day cancellation period.
- Two cabin reservation = 14-day cancellation period.
- Three or more cabins reservation = 30-day cancellation period.
- Reservations for 1 week or longer = 30-day cancellation period.
- Thanksgiving & Christmas reservations = 30-day cancellation period.
Reservations that are cancelled prior to cancellation period will receive a full-refund. If a cancellation is required within the cancellation period, any remaining balance is due at the time of cancellation. Full-reimbursement will be subject to re-rental of the cabin and a $20 cancellation fee (plus tax) is applicable. There are no refunds for early check-outs. (Cancellation policies vary depending on the type of reservation i.e. holidays, large groups, etc.)
In extreme weather, reservation refunds are issued only if major highways, i.e. I-17 and I-40 are closed and are impassable. This very rarely happens. Please keep in mind that if you make a reservation in northern Arizona in the winter, it does snow. If you do not feel comfortable driving in winter conditions, you may want to consider coming another time of year.
All reservations require a 50% deposit at the time the reservation is made. The remaining balance will be paid upon arrival. Thanksgiving and Christmas reservations require 100% payment 30-days prior to arrival.
When making a reservation for the Hogan a $100 cleaning fee (plus tax) is required. If the Hogan is the only cabin reserved, the fee is refundable. If the Hogan and other cabins are reserved, it is not refundable. If your reservation is for more than 50 people, a $200 cleaning fee is applied.
Your dog is welcome! For the comfort of your pet and all of our guests, please observe the following guidelines during your visit. (Dogs are not permitted in Cabin #5, Loft #17 or B&B.)
- Only 2 dogs allowed per cabin.
- Dogs must be 6 months or older.
- A $15.00 (plus tax) pet fee per dog per night is applicable.
- Upon arrival you will sign and agree to a $50.00 cleaning/damages fee. The cleaning fee will not be charged if the cabin does not require additional cleaning due to stains, excessive dog hair, etc. or if there is no damage caused. In addition, if cleaning is required or damage is caused in excess of the $50.00 cleaning deposit, you will be responsible for all related charges.
- If you have a particularly hairy dog like a Husky or Malamute and/or if your dogs sheds excessively, it is recommended that you bring something to cover the furniture with, i.e. old sheets, to ensure there is no additional charge due to excessive hair.
- Dogs are not allowed on furniture or beds! A cleaning fee will be accessed if there is excessive hair on the cushions or linens.
- We ask that you pick up after your dog while walking them on the property especially around the cabins.
- Do not leave your dog unattended in the cabin unless kept in a crate or portable kennel.
- Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Keep your dog on a leash while on the property.
- Management reserves the right to have problem pets removed from the property at your expense.
For your convenience, please review the following Web sites for useful information regarding traveling with your pet:
Thank you for your cooperation.