Bringing your four-legged family member with you on your next trip to Flagstaff? Great! This is a very pet-friendly town, where a number of businesses open their doors and patios to your pups.
But if walking your dog in a hotel parking lot isn’t what you had in mind for your vacation, we offer a variety of comfortable options, where you can head right out the door, onto the porch and into the forest. With National Forest surrounding our 13-acre property on three sides, you and your pet will have lots of room to wander and play.
At Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins, your dog is welcome in all but one of our 17 fully furnished cabins. Cabin #1 even has a fenced yard for your convenience. Our pet fee is only $20 per dog per night.
Here are some things to remember when you’re packing for your pup:
- Your pet’s favorite bowls and food
- A leash for walks on the property and in town
- A dog bed
- A crate or carrier for your pet’s comfort and safety if left unattended in the cabin
- Old sheets or blankets to cover the furniture
- Treats, chews and favorite toys
- Any medications your dog requires
- Maybe a doggy daypack and collapsible bowl if you’ll be doing some hiking on any of Flagstaff’s beautiful trails
- And don’t forget those handy little pick-up bags!
Please see our Pet Policies for more information and feel free to contact us with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you and your lucky dog!