To ensure you enjoy the best experience possible at Arizona Mountain Inn & Cabins, we encourage you to review the guidelines below. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Saturday– Thursday)
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Friday)
If you’ll be arriving after our regular office hours, just give us a call. We’ll be happy to arrange a late check-in for you.
Items to Note
- Rates do not include tax.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- On-line bookings require a verbal confirmation to ensure reservation details are accurate and accepted. Two attempts are made to make contact. At that point either a reservation will be accepted and all details are assumed to be accurate OR the reservation will be cancelled due to inaccurate information, i.e. declined credit card, incorrect accommodation selected, incorrect rates, etc.
- There are minimum night stay requirements depending on the time of year. Please check with the office for specific details. Additional minimum night stay information is listed under “Policies.”
- Holiday Rates during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s rates will vary. See Holiday Rates for pricing.
- Rates are based on the minimum occupancy except for Holiday Rates. For example if there are two people in a 2-4 person cabin, the rate for that cabin is the 2 person rate. If there are 4 people in a 6-8 person, the rate is the 6 person rate.
- A Flat Rate cabin is a cabin with a rate based on the maximum occupancy of that cabin. If there is less than the maximum occupancy in a Flat Rate Cabin, the rate does not fluctuate.
- Exceeding maximum occupancy requires management approval. Upon management approval, extra guest fees apply which is $20 per person per night for all cabins except Cabin 16 and the Hogan. The extra person fee for these cabins is $30 per person per night.
- Winter Rates apply Sunday – Thursday only starting after Labor Day up to Memorial Day. They do not apply on weekends or holidays.
- All reservations including holiday reservations are for registered guests only.
- Smoking of any kind is not permitted inside the cabins or while walking around the property. This includes, but is not limited to cigarettes, cigars, marijuana, vaping, etc. Smoking is allowed on the porches only. Windows and doors should be closed if smoking on the porch to prevent smoke from going inside the cabin. Evidence of smoking inside the cabin will result in a $250 cleaning fee.
- Minimum Stay Requirements: We’re happy to consider reservations for less than the minimums outlined below, depending on dates and current availability. Please don’t hesitate to ask!
Summer: During the months of June, July and August, advance reservations must be for a 3-night minimum, especially over weekends … unless there is a natural opening for fewer than three nights.
Winter: There is a 2-night minimum on weekends during the months of September–May.
Holidays: Three or 4-night minimums apply on major holidays, depending upon which holiday it is you’ll be staying with us. Please call our office for additional availability if you require a stay for fewer than 3 or 4 nights.
- Televisions & Phones: There are no TVs or telephones in the cabins. You’re welcome to bring your own, but you’ll need a TV antenna or satellite dish—there are no cable connections in the cabins. (Cabins do include dishes, kitchen utensils and linens.)
- We provide fans for your comfort, but there is no air conditioning in the cabins. Most homes in Flagstaff do not have A/C thanks to our mild summers.
In order to keep our rates as low as possible, we ask that you leave the cabin in the same condition as you found it, including washing and putting away dishes and dumping the trash. Thank you!
- We respect our guests’ privacy, so we do not enter cabins following check-in; however, we are more than happy to provide housekeeping services upon request. Fresh linens may be exchanged at the office at your convenience during office hours.
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (9:00 p.m. on Fridays.)
- Check-out time: By 11:00 a.m. (Late check-outs require prior management approval. Fees may apply.)
- All reservations require a 50% advance payment.
- Lost or unreturned keys will result in a $10 fee.
- Pets: With the exception of Cabin #5 and Loft #17, your dog is welcome in the cabins. Please see our Pet Policies below.
- For the comfort of all of our guests, only registered guests are permitted.
- Guests are responsible for any type of damage caused to the cabins or furnishings.
Bed & Breakfast
- B&B suites are for adult guests only. We offer 17 family-friendly, fully-furnished cabins for families with children.
- No smoking or pets are permitted in the B&B.
- No minimum night stay is required for the B&B.
- Accommodations are for registered guests only.
- We respect our guests’ privacy and therefore do not enter B&B suites once you have checked in; however, we are more than happy to provide housekeeping services upon request.
- B&B suites do have window air-conditioning units during summer months.
- Guests are responsible for any type of damage caused in the B&B suites.
Cancellation policies vary depending on the type of reservation (i.e. holidays, large groups, etc.).
- B&B reservations = 7-day cancellation period.
- Cabin 16 and the Hogan = 14-day cancellation period.
- One cabin reservation = 7-day cancellation period.
- Two cabin reservation = 14-day cancellation period.
- Three or more cabins reservation = 30-day cancellation period.
- Reservations for 1 week or longer = 30-day cancellation period.
- Thanksgiving & Christmas reservations = 30-day cancellation period.
Reservations that are cancelled prior to the cancellation period will receive a full-refund minus a 3% surcharge.
If a cancellation is required within the cancellation period, any remaining balance will be due at the time of cancellation. Full-reimbursement will be subject to re-rental of the cabin, less a $50 cancellation fee (plus tax). Cancellation fees will vary depending on the amount of the reservation. Cancellation fees will be specified upon verbal confirmation of your reservation.
Sorry, there are no refunds for early check-outs. “No-show” reservations will be charged in full.
Extreme Weather: Refunds are issued only if major highways (i.e. I-17 and I-40) are closed and impassable. This very rarely happens. Please keep in mind that if you make a reservation in northern Arizona during the winter season, it does snow. If you do not feel comfortable driving in winter conditions, you may want to consider coming to stay with us at another time of year.
All reservations require a 50% deposit at the time the reservation is made. The remaining balance will be due upon arrival.
Thanksgiving and Christmas reservations require payment in full 30 days prior to arrival.
When making a reservation for the Hogan, a $100 cleaning fee (plus tax) is required. If the Hogan is the only cabin you’ve reserved, the fee is refundable if you have 15 or less guests and your reservation is 3-days or less. If you reserve other cabins in addition to the Hogan, the cleaning fee is nonrefundable. The exceptions to this policy are if you should have more than 16 people in the Hogan (with management approval) and/or your reservation is 4 days or more.
Reservations for more than 50 people have a $200 cleaning fee applied.
Your dog is welcome! For the comfort of your pet and all of our guests, please observe the following guidelines during your visit. (Dogs are not permitted in Cabin #5, Loft #17 or the B&B.) Thank you for your cooperation!
- Only 2 dogs are allowed per cabin.
- Dogs must be 6 months or older.
- Dogs should not be left unattended in the cabins.
- A $15.00 (plus tax) pet fee, per dog per night, is applicable regardless of size or breed.
- Upon arrival, we’ll ask you to sign and agree to a $50.00 cleaning/damages fee. The cleaning fee will not be charged if the cabin does not require additional cleaning due to stains, excessive dog hair, etc., and if no damage is caused.
If cleaning is required, or if damages are in excess of the $50.00 deposit, you will be responsible for all related charges.
- If you have a particularly hairy pup like a Husky or Malamute, and/or if your dog sheds excessively, we recommend that you bring something to cover the furniture, such as old sheets, to ensure there is no additional charge due to excessive hair.
- That said, your furry family members are not allowed on furniture or beds. A cleaning fee will be assessed if there is excessive hair on the cushions or linens.
- We ask that you pick up after your dog(s) while walking them on the property.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended in the cabin unless kept safely in a crate or portable kennel.
- For the comfort of all guests, excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash while on the property.
- Management reserves the right to have problem pets removed from the property at the owner’s/guest’s expense.
For your convenience, please review the following websites for useful information regarding traveling with your pet:
Thank you for your cooperation!